You would submit a change of schedule form, as you do now, to the director by the 15th of the month. Your new schedule will then become effective the 1st of the next month.

Yes, it is common practice for early learning centers/child care centers to charge for days your child is absent as a means of reserving their spot.

Payments are due by the 10th of each month. After that day, a late fee of $5 per day will be added.

You would have to pay for the time your child is gone.

You would have to report any changes in schedule or child care needs to those agencies. In turn, they determine, not us, your copay.

Contact Us

Toddlers – Chickadees 
(509) 865-8500 – ext. 5602

Preschool Room – Wolves
(509) 865-8500 – ext. 5501

Pre-kinder Room – Cubs
(509) 865-8500 – ext. 5502

Mondays – Fridays
7:15 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.