Student Government Association
The Student Government Association (SGA) is dedicated to the well-being of the Heritage student body and lives by the following principles:
- Supports communication between students, faculty and staff
- Coordinates extra-curricular activities that will enhance students’ educational and professional goals
- Represents the student body interests in working with university administration
- Encourages and creates student enthusiasm in school activities that will promote campus unity and leadership development
- Respects the individuality and diversity of the student body and our local community
SGA hosts a variety of exciting events throughout the year to enrich the experience of our students.
For the latest activity and event information, or to volunteer and get involved, find SGA on:
- American Indian Business Leaders
- Association of Latino Professionals of America
- Computer Science Club
- DJ Club
- Engineering Club
- Fine Arts Club
- Gamma Alpha Omega Interest Group
- Heritage University International Volunteer HQ
- Heritage University Native American Club
- Heritage University Nursing Students of Washington State
- Inspire Club
- Kappa Delta Chi Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Medical Science Club
- Migrant Student Association
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Physician Assistant Club Class 1
- Physician Assistant Club Class 2
- Sigma Lambda Beta Interest Group