Heritage University is a growing campus located in rural Toppenish, Washington. In addition to the main campus, the university operates at two other locations across the state on the campuses of Columbia Basin College, Tri-Cities and Yakima Valley Community College, Yakima. Greater success is closer than you think.
Main Campus – Toppenish Driving Directions
From I-82 North
- Take Exit 58 — Granger onto Highway 223. Travel down Hwy 223 approximately 3.5 miles.
- At the stop sign, turn right onto Highway 22. Travel approximately 5 miles to the second stop light (note: Hwy 22 becomes Hwy 97 in Toppenish).
- Turn left at the second stoplight onto Fort Road. Proceed 3 miles on Fort Road. Heritage University will be on your left.
From I-82 South
- From I-82 South, merge onto I-97 South at Exit 37.
- Continue for approximately 8 miles on Hwy 97. At the third traffic light, turn right onto South Wapato Road.
- Proceed approximately 3.5 miles to the stop sign at Fort Road and turn left.
- University is one mile down Fort Road on the right. Parking is on the east side of the campus just past the buildings.
3240 Fort Road
Toppenish, WA 98948
Monday – Friday
7:00 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.
7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Closed for deep cleaning