Parking Information & Regulations
Heritage enforces the following parking regulations:
- ALL vehicles are required to have permits to park on university property (including motorcycles)
- ALL visitors must check in at the Student Services front desk and receive a free visitor parking permit
- ALL students, staff and faculty must contact the IT Help Center in Rick and Myra Gagnier Hall (Building 1300) for vehicle registration forms and vehicle permits
- Staff/Faculty parking areas are reserved until 5 p.m.
- Proper disabled placards or permits are required in disabled parking areas
- Heritage has created a one-way parking lot for your safety and yellow arrows mark the flow of traffic
- STOP signs have been posted, so please make complete stops
- U-turns are not allowed in the crosswalk
- The posted speed limit for Heritage University is 5 MPH
Failure to follow the above stated campus traffic safety regulations will result in a traffic violation notice. Heritage University reserves the right to fine or impound any vehicle improperly parked on university property at the owner/operator’s expense.
For more information, contact Heritage University Campus Security at (509) 865-8555.