Students who are U.S. citizens or have permanent resident alien (green card) status are classified as domestic students; all others are classified as international students. An international student may not register for courses until full acceptance to Heritage University has been granted. For admission, submit to the Office of Admissions the following documents:
A completed application for admission (www.heritage.edu/apply)
- An essay or writing sample submitted to email@example.com. Graduate students submit a statement of purpose/expectation instead of the writing sample.
- We require official transcripts from your high school and post-secondary studies from each college/university attended. These documents must be provided with a foreign credential evaluation. We receive foreign credential evaluations from the following companies; World Education Services and Foundation for International Services. Please see the links below for detailed information regarding a foreign credential evaluation.
WES (World Education Services)
FIS (Foundation for International Services)
For graduate admissions, a non-refundable application fee of $95.00 USD paid with a check, money order or credit card by phone at (509) 865-8507.
- A completed Heritage University Confirmation of Financial Resources Form reflecting a balance covering the cost associated with the program. For Undergraduate students $32,234 U.S. dollars and for Graduate students a range between $30,810-$123,072 depending on the graduate program of interest must be available to the student.
Please click here to review the cost per program >>
- Satisfactory proof of English proficiency by one of the following:
- The TOEFL iBT and TOEFL PBT are accepted.
- A minimal score of TOEFL iBT for undergraduate is 88
- A minimal score of TOEFL iBT for graduate is 97
- A minimal score of TOEFL PBT for undergraduate is 500
- A minimal score of TOEFL PBT for graduate is 550
- Transcript from a U.S. school verifying completion of an English as a Second Language (ESL) Program reflecting satisfactory progress.
- High school or university instruction taught in English and verified by a transcript
- Personal provision must be made for housing and transportation since Heritage University does not provide student housing and public transportation is not available in the area.
An I-20 form is issued only when all the above materials have been submitted, evaluated, and the student is admitted. This document authorizes the student to request proper visa to study at Heritage University. All international students meet with the Director of Admissions and their academic advisor upon arrival.
These requirements may change if required by U.S. federal authorities. Consult with the Office of Admissions for latest information.