Your Military Transcripts
Heritage recognizes learning acquired in the military by accepting the credit recommendations of the Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experiences in the Armed Services. Plus, a student may earn credits awarded by institutions listed in the ACE National Guide to Educational Credit for Training Program and the Directory of the National Program on Non-collegiate Sponsored Instruction (courses must be at the college level).
Only courses listed in these directories that are approved for a specific period of time and which correspond to the actual time the student completed the course will be acceptable as college credit. Other non-collegiate training will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Credits will be evaluated only from official transcripts requested by the student from the American Council on Education’s Registry of Credit Recommendations from the organization that provided the training.
- Military credits will be evaluated only from official military documents. Some of the links listed below can help answer some of your questions.
To request your official transcripts:
- Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) – Air Force Enlisted
- Air University – Air Force Officers
- Joint Services Transcripts (JST) – Army, Navy, Marines, and Coast Guard