A - Complete the FAFSA or WASFA:
- Apply at FAFSA.ed.gov OR readysetgrad.org/WASFA
- Financial aid awards will only be determined once Heritage receives your student aid report and you have been officially or conditionally admitted.
B - Submit any additional documentation requested:
- Students selected for verification will receive a request for additional documentation.
- Verification forms are available on myHeritage and our website.
C - Your financial aid awards:
- After all verification documents are received and processed, you will receive an award letter.
- You must then sign and return the award letter.
D - Types of awards:
- Student loans: entrance counseling and a master promisory note (mpn) must be completed at studentloans.gov
- Grants: Washington State Need Grant, Pell Grant, FSEOG, or TEACH grant.
- Scholarships: Institutional Named Scholarships
E - Refunds:
- Once all your awards are posted onto your student account, any remaining balance will be refunded to you in a check.