What is the academic calendar for the current school year?
Here are some key dates to help you with you fall syllabi. Note that some dates may vary at regional sites. For a full academic calandar please refer to our catalog.
- Veteran's Day - November 11
- Thanksgiving Vacation (Campus Closed) - November 24-25
- Drop Date for Spring Registration on Hold - December 3
- Undergraduate Classes end - December 9
- Graduate Glasses end - December 11
- Grades Due on or before - December 16
- Christmas Vacation (Campus closed) - December 22-January 2
- Offices Reopen - January 2
- Graduate Classes Begin - January 4
- Undergraduate Classes Begin - January 14
- Late Spring Registration Fee Begins - January 14
- M.L. King Jr. Holiday (Offices Closed) - January 21
- Registration Closed for Undergraduates- January 22
- Last Day to Withdraw from a Course - January 28
- President’s Holiday (Offices Closed) - Fbruary 18
- Midterm - March 13
- Fall Registration Open - March 25
- Summer Registration Open - March 25
- Spring Renewal Day (Offices Closed) - March 29
- Spring Vacation (Offices Open) - April 1-5*
- Spring Faire - April 24
- Classes End (Undergraduate) - May 3
- Commencement, Toppenish Campus - May 11
- Classes End (Graduate) - May 12
- Final Grades Due - May 13
- Summer Classes Begin (Graduate) - May 17
- Memorial Day Holiday (Offices Closed)- May 27
- Summer Classes Begin (Undergraduate) - June 3
If I have a room number for a class or meeting, how do I know which building houses that room?
The first digit or two of the room identifies the building. View the map on our website at Campus Locations, Toppenish Campus.
- 200s - Art Studio
- 300s - Birch Building
- 400s - Library Building (Kathleen Ross Center)
- 1700s - Sister Elizabeth Simkins Center
- 2100s - Alder Building
- 2200s - Community Training and Business Center
- 2300s - Arts and Sciences Building
How do I set up my password management process so that I will still have access to MyHeritage and webmail if my password isn't working?
Take steps now to allow you entry if you forget your password!
- Log in toMyHeritage.
- Click on Password Management System in the navigation bar at left, under Quick Links.
- Click on Enroll into MyHeritage Password Management System.
- Enter your user name and password, and then click Continue.
- Select two security questions and provide your answers, then click Enroll.
- If you ever forget your password, click on Password Management System.
- Click on Forgot My Password.
- Provide your username and answer your two security questions.
- You will be permitted to create a new password and gain access to your account.
How do I access future courses to begin uploading syllabi, handouts, etc.?
Use the following steps to assist you:
- Log into MyHeritage.
- Click on the Faculty tab.
- Find the box entitled All My Courses and use the drop down menu provided to select Future Courses.
- Select the desired course and begin setting up your materials.
How do I get started using the various features and portlets of the MyHeritage learning management system?
Access the hand faculty guide on the CILT website. You will find other helpful materials here too.
Where can I find supplies that I may need?
The administrative assistants in the College of Education and Psychology and in the College of Arts and Sciences will be happy to show you the supply closets.
How do I go about making copies or having copies made?
You will need a code for the copier before you can make your own copies. Please see the administrative assistant for your College to have a code assigned. Administrative assistants are also pleased to make copies for you, but we ask that you give them 3 days notice to allow working it into the flow of other work.