- Join us for faculty conversations/workshops on learning and teaching (and its intercultural aspects) -- watch for announcements!
- Invite us for a visit to your classroom and a follow-up descriptive, non-evaluative feedback conversation about shared teaching and learning issues and concerns -- coffee/tea/soda on us
- Participate in mid-semester classroom research and feedback on your students' learning this semester -- watch for mid-semester feedback materials in your box or in an email message
- Request a professional development consultation on any learning or teaching issue with which you want help, including feedback on drafts of assignments, tests, or syllabi, etc.
- Browse our professional development, career pathways, and pedagogical materials -- soon to be catalogued.
- Clarify the links between the "Key Characteristics of Effective Teaching," the student learning outcomes in your course, and your own professional development goals - anticipate the annual review
- Tell out successes. Share your stories of effective (intercultural) classroom practice; invite us to interview you and write up the conversation for your review and possible publication
Note: We have scheduled activities, but we welcome drop-in visits, phone calls, emails, Collaorate, informal conversations at lunch. Contact us at your convenience! CILT is for both part-time and full-time faculty.
We look forward to seeing and talking with you!