The Heritage University Principal and Program Administrator Certification Program, with optional M.Ed. in Educational Administration, is tailored to meet the needs of experienced educators who aspire to leadership roles in K-12 systems.
Heritage’s individual attention and holistic approach to your education ensures you leave as a well-prepared leader in the ever-changing and advancing education environment. Instructors include superintendents, assistant superintendents, and principals with years of experience in their fields. You’ll learn the latest in educational theory and gain real-world experience and insights from people who know what works.
During the program, you’ll build a portfolio of research-based experiences that speak to the Professional Standards for Educational Leaders (PSEL, 2015), the Association of Washington School Principals (AWSP) Leadership Framework, and current Washington State Legislature standards.
INNOVATIVE PROGRAM DESIGN
• Our program is designed for the successful working professional – you!
• Our unique blended design is practical and balances the workload.
• Take your impact from the classroom to the school and beyond!
• Heritage Educational Administration graduates get jobs!
• HU Educational Administration graduates are making a difference!
• Our program offers an accelerated one-year option for highly qualified candidates.
Now, more than ever, we need leaders like our Heritage Principal Candidates who will question everything and design the future-focused, supportive schools our students, teachers, and communities deserve.
Transformation Takes Courage – join us!
Dr. Ken Bergevin, Chair, Educational Administration
Gainful Employment Disclosure Information