Activities and Organizations
Heritage University values the importance of students’ participation in clubs and organizations, which play an essential role in student and campus engagement. By joining a club or organization, students have the opportunity to meet new people with similar interests, learn new things, and participate in activities and events. The listing below outlines the variety of clubs and organizations available at Heritage University.
How to Start a Club
In order to restart or create a new club acknowledged by the university with a budget, the following items must be completed:
- There must be at least five (5) Heritage University students as members.
- There must be a club advisor identified. The advisor must be a full-time employee of Heritage University and approved by the Dean of Students. The advisor or previously approved designee must be present at all club functions (meetings and activities).
- Submit Petition to Establish an Official HU Club/Organization and the club constitution to the HU Student Life Coordinator.
- Notify the Student Life Coordinator in writing (via email) of changes in officer, meeting times, SGA Representatives or any other pertinent information.
Your club will become official when affirmed by the Dean of Students under the direction of the Student Life Advisory Committee. Please allow one month to process the petition after initial request has been submitted to Student Life.
To start a new club, the following must be completed:
Accounting Procedures for Student Clubs and SGA (ASB)
- Fine Arts Club
- Native American Club
- Social Work Club
- Computer Science Club
- Nursing Club
- Science Club
- Heritage Justice Circle (HJC)
- Judo Club
- R.A.G.E. (Reaching a Generation Effectively)
- Interested Ladies of Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority Incorporated
- Men of Vision
- Enactus (Previously known as SIFE)
- L.I.F.E. Club Live Individual Free Expression
Inactive clubs are clubs anyone can easily restart if they have the interest.
- Pre-Law Club
- Psychology Club
- Accounting Club
Other Heritage University Activities
For a complete list of all activities at Heritage University, access the Student Life Calendar
There are a variety of programs on campus that host activities on campus in addition to clubs. Look into CAMP, TRiO and SGA for other opportunities you may be able to get involved with! For more information about joining, reviving or starting a club, contact: Erica Macias, Student Life Coordinator via email at - email@example.com