Are you interested in HU 105?
An additional informational session will be held at the following locations at 5:30 p.m.
- November 5, 2013 - Grandview School District - Administration Office, 913 W. Second Street, Grandview, WA
HU 105 is a collaborative project of Heritage University and Educational Service District (ESD) 105. We are funded by a U.S. Department of Education grant for the period of 2010-2015, the five year project's purpose serves to:
- prepare new teacher candidates using a residency-based model,
- support current teachers in high need area schools,
- provide instruction powerful enough to eliminate the learning gap of students in the project's K-8 classrooms, and
- further develop educational leaders within the district.