Don't miss your chance to check out all that is available to you right here in Pasco. Come and get your questions answered on the programs offered here at Heritage on the Tri-Cities campus. Knowledgeable staff will be answering questions about the programs offered and providing information on the application process, financial aid, and scholarship sources. Stop by on one of the following dates:
- Wednesday, Feb. 1st (6pm - 7:30pm) Room S336
- Information Night for the Education Programs. This will cover the Bachelors in Education, Accelerate Program and the Maters Teaching Programs. If you have ever wanted to be a certified teacher, this is the night for you.
- Tuesday, Feb. 7th (6pm - 7:30pm) Room S340
- Information Night for the Social Work Program. Come find out why Social Work is such a growing industry with a variety of work environments to choose from. Those who are passionate about helping people will love this information.
- Wednesday, Feb. 15th (6pm - 7:30pm) Room S336
- Information Night for Accounting and Criminal Justice. Get a view of the variety of degree fields available and discover your perfect fit. Advisers will be on hand to answer questions and assist in the application process, financial aid or scholarship information.
- Tuesday, Feb. 21st (6pm - 7:30pm) Room S340
- Information Night for Psychology Majors. Come be the first to find out about this new program starting up this fall here in the Tri-Cities. Get your questions answered and meet the Heritage staff that will assist with financial aid and the application process.
- Friday, March 3rd (2pm - 6:30pm) Room S336
- Join us for an all inclusive University Open House! Tour our offices and collect information from advisers on all of our degree options. Bring your questions and get answers!
Teddy Bear Drive
Last October the Heritage Tri-Cities campus collected stuffed animals to donate to the Franklin County Sheriff's Department. The stuffed animals are kept in the officer's patrol cars and given to children going through difficult situations while the officers are working in the community. We look forward to working with the Sheriff's department again next year!
Heritage University Undergraduate Students at New Student Orientation