Heritage University provides both official and unofficial transcripts upon request. Transcripts can be requested for all coursework taken at Heritage or for only work completed within specific parameters, i.e. undergraduate, graduate, academic program, etc.
These are primarily for use on-campus for advising purposes and for personal use.
Unofficial transcripts can be obtained in person with photo identification at the Student Service Center during office hours. If you wish a hard copy on official paper, please allow the same processing time as for official.
Primarily for use off-campus for applications to other universities or for employment applications. Transcripts ordered by Wednesday will be processed on Thursday and available Friday.
Charges:Standard: $10.00 per copy (official or unofficial) payable by cash, credit card, check or money order to Heritage University.
Rush: $15.00 per copy - same day processing.
Fax: $10.00 per copy - please check with the college/organization to determine if they will accept a faxed transcript. All faxed copies are considered unofficial.
Express Delivery: $25.00 per copy - delivered overnight.
How to Order Your Transcript
1. Fill out and sign your transcript request form. (Note: missing information can delay your request.)
2. To order by mail or fax - (Fax number: 509-865-8659) Your request must contain the following:
- A completed transcript request form.
- Specify which college transcripts you need; Heritage University or Fort Wright College (note: Heritage started when Fort Wright College closed, we hold the transcripts for this university)
- Your full name and any former names under which you may have attended (maiden, married, nicknames, etc.)
- Your Social Security Number and/or HU I.D. number, if known
- Your date of birth
- Your approximate dates of attendance
- Complete address to which transcript(s) should be mailed
- Your mailing address, if different from where transcript is mailed
- YOUR SIGNATURE - your transcript cannot be releases without a WRITTEN SIGNATURE
- Please specify if you need your request to be held for current semester grades, degrees, grade changes, or if you are expecting a correction or clearance of an incomplete.
- Payment of the transcript request fee must be received by credit card, check, or money order to HU when ordering. HU does not accept American Express. (Please include card number, expiration date, and v-code number if paying via credit card. The v-code is an additional three digit number that can be found after the credit card number on the back on many cards).
3. To order in person -
- Complete request form at the Registrar's Office on the main campus or any Regional Site Office
- Include complete address to which the transcript is to be mailed or if you will return to pick up the transcript in person (available only at the main campus)
- Payment of the transcript request fee
- Photo I.D. is required
- Your transcript may be picked up by a friend or relative with a written statement giving consent to this person to receive your transcript. Permission must be in writing and name the person who will be receiving the transcript along with your written signature is received.
Your Heritage University transcript will not contain lists of courses from other institutions; it will show the name of the institution and the number of transfer credits accepted towards you degree program at Heritage.
Transcript request cannot be processed unless all financial and other obligations to the college have been fulfilled. Business Office holds may delay request. Questions regarding your financial account should be directed to the Business Office at (509)865-8503.