Heritage University is partnering with industry leader TLG Learning to bring the computer certification training you need to Central Washington. You can now take any one of our mentor-led courses in several parallel tracks that can move you toward A+, Network+, MCSA 2012 or MCSA 2008 certifications. Classes offered the week of August 12-16, 2013.
TLG Learning has been providing computer training in the Pacific Northwest for more than 15 years. Their proven mentor-led training approach gives supported assistance as you move through your multi-media courses while allowing you to customize your training.
For more information call (509) 865-8543
Courses are taken during five-day sessions on the Heritage University campus in Toppenish and are being led by an in class certified instructor.
Courses offered at Heritage University include:
A+ Certification 2012 Objectives
Network + Certification 2012 Objectives
MCSA 2012 Certification course tracks*
- 20410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- 20411 Administering Windows Server 2012
- 20412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
MCSA 2008 Certification course tracks*
- 6419 Configuring, Managing and Maintaining Windows Server 2008 Servers
- 6420 Fundamentals of Windows Server 2008
- 6421B Configuring and Troubleshooting a Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure
- 6425C Configuring Windows Server 2008 Active Directory Domain Services
- 6426C Configuring and Troubleshoot Identity and Access Solutions with Server 2008 Active Directory
- 6433 Planning and Implementing Windows Server 2008
* This certification program requires the completion of multiple course tracks.