- Application will be open through Heritage University for the 1st year - Wednesday, October 23, 2013
- Admissions Committee will review applications on a rolling basis*
- Application deadline - Wednesday, January 15, 2014
- Notify prospective students for interview - Wednesday, February 5, 2014
- Conduct Selection Interviews - Saturday, February 22, 2014
- Extend offers of admission** - Tuesday, March 17, 2014
- Acceptance Fee due*** - Tuesday, April 1, 2014
- Immunizations/Background Check/Drug Test due - Monday, May 12, 2014
* Only completed applications will be accepted and forwarded to the Selection Committee.
**The Physician Assistant (PA) Educational Program at Heritage University has applied for provisional accreditation from the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC-PA). The PA Program anticipates matriculating its first class in May 2014, pending provisional accreditation in March 2014. In the event that provisional accreditation is not received, the PA Program will not commence. All accepted applicants will be notified.
***A non-refundable fee of $500 is payable after a student has been accepted to Physician Assistant Educational Program at Heritage University. Payment is credited toward tuition upon matriculation. This deposit is required immediately upon receipt of the acceptance letter and if not received by Heritage University within two weeks of the date of the letter was mailed, it will be assumed the position in the class is relinquished and the next applicant on the waiting list will be notified of an available position.