The Graduate Department offers courses to complete Masters of Education (M.Ed.) degrees in:
- Educational Administration, M.Ed.
- Organizational Leadership with ProTeach Portfolio Support, M.Ed.
- Organizational Leadership, M.Ed.
- Organizational Leadership, Specialization in Bilingual Education, M.Ed.
- Organizational Leadership, Specialization in English as a Second Language (ESL), M.Ed.
- Organizational Leadership, Specialization in English Language and Literature, M.Ed.
- Organizational Leadership, with National Board Certification Portfolio Support, M.Ed.
The Graduate Department offers Master of Arts (M.A.) degrees in:
- Multicultural English Literature and Language, M.A.
The Graduate Department offers a course of study to complete the Master in Teaching (M.I.T.) degree for a Residency Teacher Certificate in Elementary Education (K-8). Both traditional and alternative degree programs are offered in the Yakima Valley region. Application procedures for programs vary slightly. Please contact the College of Education and Psychology for specific information.
Washington State Certificates:
- Applied Linguistics
- Educational Administration Certification Only
- English/Language Arts Certificate
- Multicultural Literature
- Teacher Professional Certification
- Writing and rhetoric
Information concerning university policies and regulations applicable to graduate programs, including admissions, grading practices, tuition, and fees, can be found in various sections of the university catalog. Consult the Table of Contents or catalog index for further information.
It is the responsibility of graduate students to familiarize themselves with procedures, policies, and expectations of the program in which they are enrolled.