About the Business Administration with a Concentration in Healthcare Administration
If you are looking for a career with great potential for growth and personal success, Heritage's degree in business administration with a concentration in healthcare administration may be right for you. The U.S. healthcare sector is seeing another acceleration of spending, and our degree can put you at the forefront of this huge industry. You will be prepared for a wide array of well-paid career choices in the field.
What will you do?
- Apply your business knowledge to real-world projects working on a local, state-wide and international level through unique experiental learning experiences.
- Learn from professors with years of experience in top-level management positions in marketing, finance, international business, healthcare management and more.
- Make a difference in your community through volunteer service that builds self sufficiency and social responsibility.
- Join one of the nationally top-ranking chapters of the student business organization, Enactus.
The Enactus Advantage
Heritage's students have a reputation for standing out from their peers, in part because of the work they do through the university's chapter of the student business organization Enactus. Students in Enactus are changing the world with projects like:
- Helping women in Belize build self-sustaining businesses that will raise their families out of poverty.
- Providing financial literacy for children and families in the Yakima Valley.
- Giving start-up entrepreneurs the tools they need to build a successful business from the ground up.
What could I do with a Business Administration degree with a Health Care concentration from Heritage?
- Hospital administrator
- Nursing home administrator
- Clinical director/manager
- Ambulatory care center manager
- Practice manager
- Health care financial manager
- Facility manager
- Health and social service manager
- Managed care manager
- Medical device/pharmaceutical sales representative
Bachelor of Arts
Business Administration, B.A.
Concentration in Health Care Administration