Below are the instructions to log onto CITI (Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative) for human subjects research training.
Go to http://www.citiprogram.org and register.
- Click on "Register Here" next to New Users.
- Under Select Your Institution or Organization, click on "Heritage University" under the Participating Institutions scroll bar.
- Fill out the remaining information below (username, password, security question, e-mail); no CME/CEU credits; answering the professional certification study guide question and course survey is optional
- Select "Social and Behavioral Research" as your classification.
- Select "Health Information Privacy and Security (HIPS) for Social and Behavioral Research."
- At the Main Menu, under My Courses should be Social and Behavioral Research Members - Basic/Refresher, Basic Course. Click on "Enter" under Status to get started.
- Complete all the required courses to achieve certification.