Application to the M.Ed. in Organizational Leadership Program is a two-part process: University acceptance and Program acceptance. Both parts must be complete before you can register for classes. The application deadlines for each semester are July 15 for a fall start (early August), December 15 for a spring start (early January), and April 15 for a summer start (mid May).*
Complete and submit the following to the Admissions Office:
- Graduation Application for Admissions - apply online at www.heritage.edu
- Application Fee - see Application for Admissions
- Official Transcripts - Transcripts must indicate a 3.0 GPA or better for the last two years of undergraduate or graduate course work.
Complete and submit the following to the Graduate Office:
- M.Ed. in Organizational Leadership Application - Complete and submit
- Entrance Essay - Students are required to submit a well-written, comprehensive goal statement (typed, double-spaced) int he form of an essay. The essay should be of sufficient length (300-500 words is recommended) to thoughtfully present a description of self, background in leadership, and related professional work and interests; motivation for seeking entry into the M.Ed. in Organizational Leadership; professional goals and research; and/or scholarly interests. In addition, the essay should make it clear why a master's degree in Organizational Leadership can help you achieve the goals. Please double space your work and attach it to your application. If you wish, you may e-mail your essay to SaraBecca Martin at email@example.com.
- Resume - Focused, one page summary of program-relevant, educational and career experiences.
Important Reminder: Program Requirements
A minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0 (B) must be maintained in graduate work. M.Ed. in Organizational Leadership students can earn no lower than a B- (2.7) in each course.
* Late applications will be considered on a space available basis by the program chair.