To apply for admission into the Educational Administration program, you must apply to both Heritage University and to the program. A minimum of three years of successful teaching experience (not including substitute teaching) and at least a 3.0 GPA for the last two years of undergraduate or graduate course work is required for admission into the program. Teachers with a residency certificate are strongly encouraged to completed professional certification or National Board certification prior to entering their internship.
Applying to Heritage University
- Submit an Application for Admissions.
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended.
- Complete and submit a Federal Application for Student Aid (FAFSA) and list Heritage University (#003777) if you would like to apply for financial aid. Certification only candidates are ineligible for financial aid.
Applying to the Educational Administration Program
Send all the Educational Administration program application materials together at one time to: Heritage University, Graduate Office, 3240 Fort Road, Toppenish, WA 98948.
- Completed Educational Administration Program Application.
- A copy of your valid Washington State teaching and/or ESA certificate showing the expiration date.
- Your resume showing evidence of leadership and involvement in school district improvement efforts
- A written statement addressing your educational and professional goals.
- Three Confidential Recommendations for Admissions, one from your superintendent or his/her designee, one from your current principal and one from your current assistant principal or the district administrator who has knowledge of your character and leadership skills.