Heritage University has implemented the following Parking Regulations
- ALL vehicles are required to have permits to park on university property (this includes motorcycles)
- ALL visitors please check in at Student Services front desk and receive your visit parking permit free of charge
- ALL students, staff and faculty please contact Campus Security for your vehicle registration form and vehicle permits
- Staff/Faculty parking areas are reserved until after 5:00 p.m.
- Proper disabled placards or permits are required in disabled parking areas
- Heritage University has created a one-way parking lot for your safety and yellow arrows mark the flow of traffic
- STOP signs have been posted so please make complete stops
- There are no U-Turns allowed in the crosswalk
- The posted speed limit for Heritage University is 5 MPH
- Failure to follow the above stated campus traffic safety regulations will result in a traffic violation notice
Heritage University reserves the right to fine or impound any vehicle improperly parked on university property at the owner/operator's expense.
Questions: Contact Heritage University Campus Security at (509) 865-8555.